Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Grrr...

I'm bleeding internally again. It's been a rather rough few days. I finally took the dr up on his offer for drugs. I am completely overwhelmed and frustrated I don't know what to do. One of the drugs I got from the dr was adavan but I want to take it when I don't really have anything to do so if it knocks me out or I can't function then it's ok.

I'm really stressed about school too. I haven't really done anything mostly because I can't get into it. I don't want to be working my butt off all summer to do work I could be doing now. I need to give myself a break. I'm just a little lost. I've got a "date" with a friend in the library tomorrow so hopefully I'll get a lot of work done. That's how I would get work done at home. I had a friend I met in the library and we kept each other going. We'll see what happens.

More news: Things are so so with Brian. The first few days were amazing but then all the rest of it came right back. I don't know what this break did but I guess we are working on it.

No comments: