Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm Scared

My INR is .99. I'm flipping out a little. I compromised with my doctor, when he told me I would have to go to the hospital he didn't realize I had family in town so we compromised that I would stay home tonight and get my INR again tomorrow. I guess since he's willing to compromise with me he isn't overly concerned that I'm going to drop dead of a clot tonight but it's still unnerving. I like my INR to be even higher than what the drs like so maybe I'm over-compensating. I felt really crappy today and had decided to up my beta blockers tomorrow but I guess an INR that low could make me feel yucky in and of itself so maybe I'll give it a few days before I up the beta blockers. I was an emotional wreck before all this happened so I don't even want to talk about what I am now. Check on me in an hour, I'll be curled in a fetal position in a corner with a blanket over my head.

No comments: