Saturday, March 3, 2007

Better Day

Today was a much better day. I think these Beta Blockers really are helping. My mom and I went all the way into town and wandered around most of the day, met Brian and went to the market. I came home feeling like I was going to hit the floor at any second but that's a heck of a lot more than I was able to do even a few days ago so there's a huge improvement. But then there's also the idea that Brian and I stayed up till 1am last night trying to figure out how we were going to work things out.

I bought some really cute pjs at H&M, not like I couldn't have clothed an army in pjs before but you can never have to many;) Otherwise there wasn't really anything I wanted to buy so I did pretty well. I could have spent a fortune at Borders but that's not unusual. We had a great lunch of fish and chips. Fish and chips aren't the same down south as they are up here. My mom was raised in Canada and LOVES fish and chips. They used to eat it all the time so coming up here to visit of course we had to get fish and chips. We will probably eat it again tomorrow too...sounds good already;)

Well, Brian's back from the store with makings for some wonderful chicken and seafood dish he's going to make. Sounds Good!!

No comments: