Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hair cut







OK I have an idea for the hair cut...I'm still processing but for the moment this is what I'm playing with except I want it a little shorter and piecier (is that a word?) But I'm also thinking maybe I might like a few auburn highlights. Not so many that you can tell, just enough to highlight the auburn thats already there. I'll probably get over that pretty soon but for the moment this is it. oh but there's one pic I almost forgot about...ok blogger has difficulty loading pics or maybe I have trouble using it but either way, the second thought is the brunette. I think it's more or less the same haircut, styled differently.
I have a cardiology appt tomorrow, the most irritating part of it is getting there. Technically I'm not supposed to be driving but I don't have a way to get there otherwise so I have to drive myself. I drove around a little in 35 mph areas today just to make sure I was comfortable doing it. It was fine so I-95 is my next feat.
Well I'm exhausted. I can't wait to go to bed. I'm still helping Brian pack (yeah I know, more on that later.)

No comments: