Sunday, March 18, 2007

Chest Pain AND I'm living with a druggie!!!

I'm still having pain in my chest which is still unnerving but sticking huge needles in my abdomen full of blood thinners is making me feel better about that. Maybe it's totally normal for people to have worries after they almost die of a medical complication but I'm so much more intuned to every ache pain and pinch in every part of my body. Part of me keeps saying I'm totally overreacting and another part of me says I have to be overreacting. It all just concerns me. I tell myself I'm overreacting but I also told Brian that when he practically dragged me to the ER when I had the Embolism. So I tell myself I should pay more attention and then I go back and forth and back and forth. If I don't stop I'm going to go crazy!!

So I am gonig to be living with a druggie this week. I live with a family. My bathroom is right beside the family room and the woman I live with is bringing home a druggie she used to work with that needs to go into a program but she can't get him into one until next week so she offered the family room couch next to my bathroom. Maybe AGAIN I'm overreacting but that is incredibly unsettling for me. There are a few more details I'm not going to get into but I'm a little frustrated with my living situation at the moment. I thought well, I'll just go to Brian's but he's coming home this week and we are taking a break and he hasn't called yet. I definitely thought he would call by now. I think I've turned into the pathetic girlfriend.

No comments: