Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fuffie!!!!

My sister is in town...Yeaeaeaea! We had a great day but exhaustion doesn't even begin to cover it. I slept for three hours this afternoon which makes me feel bad cause she just sat around but I feel a little better now for it so I guess it will benefit her tomorrow. We met my brother for lunch at Applebee's. He bought a GREAT truck yesterday. It's SO nice.

Okay so I don't really like Applebee's...that's a little too nice...I HATE Applebee's but my sister and I were hungry and we were at Target which is next door so we went I thought, hey, it's a big menu right? I can find SOMETHING. Nope. Didn't like it. Maybe next time I should just stick to appetizers, those looked pretty good. Steph had the Caesar salad which I ended up being most of my lunch, it wasn't bad. My boss makes homemade Caesar dressing which is FABULOUS so Applebee's didn't really live up... Oh well. Tomorrow we are going into town. I'm excited about that. I can show her around and the places Brian and I go etc. I miss Brian.

I think Fuff and I picked out a good haircut for me. I went to buy hairdye today but I couldn't find one that really stuck with me. Maybe that's a sign. I'm not really dying to do it, it just seems exotic and I'm ready for a change, something exciting. Maybe if it weren't semi-permanent I would try it but I've never been dissatisfied with my hair color. Actually I like my hair color. It's just the excitement that sort of change brings and the desire to feel attractive and good about myself. So I probably won't do it anyway.

I am so tired. I'm going to bed.

No comments: