Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I've lost my sister...

Today has been a good day so far. I think the hair is going to have to grow on me. I don't abhor it but I'm not loving it either. You know what I think is really cool though? You know how on those reality make-over shows people come in with this huge head of hair, the stylist puts it in a ponytail and cuts it all off? I've always thought that was a little over-dramatic and unnecessary but they actually do it that way. I was surprised but it is unnerving to watch these long lengths of hair fall to the floor so I guess it's better to do it that way for those of us who have emotional connections to our hair.

The girls have been sleeping all day again. I guess I can't complain but I miss playing with them! I did wake them up to take them to get my INR but they passed out in the stroller and went right back to bed when we got home. We were going to go to go see my brother tomorrow but I think he bailed so I was going to stay here another day but Steph can't sleep at my apartment. The people who live upstairs have a daughter home for spring break and she was up till 3am and then someone was up at 5am. It sounds like a heard of elephants to someone who doesn't sleep there often. No offense to my sister, she doesn't do well when she doesnt get sleep...I've made an executive decision: we're going to Brian's anyway! So she decided if we're going to Brian's she wants to go like now well I am still at work so she decided to go home and pack up her stuff so we could leave from here. I wrote out the directions wrong...OOPS! Next thing you know she's on the phone yelling at me cause she's scared and lost; totally my fault!But I couldn't figure out where the heck she was so Cori, my boss, had to get on the phone with her and give her directions. She's home now though and packing up. I'm sure I'll see her in the next little while. I can't tell what the weather is going to do maybe we'll go back into town, we have some returns from the assanine amount of money we spent earlier. I'm about to return $70 so that will make me feel better I think. I love what it is I'm returning but I really don't need it and I'm also going to return a linen skirt I bought. I love it but it's a little see-through and I hate slips. My sister knows that I don't really care it people see my undies through the skirt or not...why should I care, I'm wearing clothes, they can't call it indecent exposure but anyway she thinks I should return it. I probably should.

Steph is back and is apparently unscathed. I'm going to need to get her out of here and home I think. I feel bad for her. My living situation isn't exactly wonderful. She asked me yesterday if I would still do the same thing if I could do it again. You know, I really can't answer that. I don't want to live on campus, it's too geared towards kids and families, both of which I'm desperate for neither of which I have. The singles more or less get swept under the carpet. But I really don't live where I live. It is better then It used to be because I've gotten more used to walking through their dinner to use the bathroom and it doesn't wake me up as much anymore when they pound their way through at 3am but I'm still not thrilled about it. Brian and I are most definitley not getting married when we thought if at all which other than the obvious upsets I'm not moving out when I thought which sucks too.

ANYWAY, moving right along, I'm ready to take a nap myself. It's time to go back to Brian's and get in pjs.

No comments: