Monday, March 12, 2007

New Hair-Do

Fuff and I got our hair cut today. Neither of us walked out liking our hair so we went to town on each others hair. There is something unsettling about watching your sister come at you with a pair of scissors with this disturbed smile on her face. Either way I like it much better now that she's had her way with it. Although I think I'll like it even more tomorrow after I wash it and style it.

This turkey situation at school is getting ridiculous. I have chosen to spare all of you the exact details but suffice it to say that it is apparently turkey mating season so the turkeys are severly misbehaving themselves. My mom would most definitley take a nickel away from their cups! They thought it would be in their benefit to peck at a child. Of Course it was that child's mother's fault that her kid got pecked at, she totally recieved an email telling her not to let her child out alone and yet another telling her to not to take him out in a stroller. Although at some point my motherly instincts start up and I want to know how many kids have to be pecked at before we just shoot the good-for-nothing turkeys!! Oh well, what are you going to do?

We are going to work tomorrow, going to Brian's and then going into town. Busy day! I've had nothing but busy days since Steph got here. I think I'm doing much better. I think maybe I've run out of excuses not to do school work:(

No comments: