Saturday, March 17, 2007

INR Re-check

Yesterday my INR had only raised to 1.2...enough to keep me out of the hospital but not enough to reduce risk of clotting. This causes me a lot of distress. It really scares me to think of all the things that could happen but at the same time I can't live my life in fear. I got snowed in while I was at work yesterday so I just spent the night there. It also gave me the peace of mind that someone would notice if something happened, peace of mind that I don't have tonight. It was so nice to spend the night at work though. The girls got up a few times and I got up with them. They are so cute and cuddly when they wake up at night. I didn't want to put them back down. They haven't been that cuddly and content just laying in my arms since they were just a couple months old. I just love that. I should spend the night there more often. Although I'm exhausted for it today.

I'm trying to get some work done. I'm writing a paper on how the Salem Witch Trials affected the church. It's really hard to concentrate. I've never seen this much snow at once in my life, I want to play. I'm also tired cause I stayed up cuddling the girls too long and I really don't want to do school right now. I'm tired. I need some time off. I know it seems that I've had a lot of time off but its all filled with dr appts stress about INRs, arguing with Brian about my independence and all the rest of the junk I've been dealing with lately. Wouldn't it be nice if you could just pause all the worlds problems for a while? Take a vacation from life? I want one of those. So I'm having a hard time motivating myself to get caught up because I'm looking at all of these things and realizing that this is not going to be over for a LONG time. Oh well, what are you going to do. I have to get some of this work done and writing this was just another great procrastination.

No comments: