Sunday, March 4, 2007

Beta Blockers are my FRIEND...

Well, today is the third day in a row that I feel pretty good. Coincidentally, this is also the third day I've taken Beta Blockers. I think I see a pattern...how about you? So now that I feel like I have seen a pattern I'm finally starting to look into doing some school work. I think that was a mistake because now I'm so overwhelmed.

My sister is coming in town for a week on Friday which I'm SOOOOOO excited about but then it makes me overwhelmed because I know I'm not going to get any work done but it seems to me that now that I've missed the first six weeks of school it shouldn't really matter right? I'm so behind...what is another week? I'm also having a hard time getting into the grove of work which could present a problem. I'm trying to see this break Brian and I are taking as a good thing too. I can spend all the time I'd be talking to him or dragging my butt through the commuter train to see him doing work...of course I know I won't, but I could;)

No comments: