Friday, March 23, 2007

Manic Moments

I haven't posted for a couple days first because my internet has been a little shoddy and second because I'm having quasi-manic moments. Ever since I had my fantasic day I've been working like a machine. I even stayed up till three in the morning the other night just to get my to-do list written and appropriatly posted right in front of my face so as not to forget that I shouldn't be watching tv. I don't think I'm physically ready for this gung-ho school work idea. I woke up feeling especially crappy today. I just haven't been able to get myself going. My INR is good, I haven't started any new meds, the only thing I have to blame it on is my manic school work mode.

I've also decided I need to find a different place to work. I end up cleaning my apartment during half of the work time. Granted I've run out of things to clean (ARG) so maybe that will help but I haven't gotten any papers turned in or anything to 'prove' the work I'm doing at the moment. I guess not the end of the world, work is getting done but still. I do have a desk I think I've used once since I mived into this place. Most of the time it's a dump all for all of my crap but of course all the crap was cleaned off during my BPD mania.

Anyway I'm going to go back to work, just wanted to let all of you avid fans (hahahaha) I hadn't fallen off the planet yet. Oh BTW, Brian and I are talking...taking it slow, but the fat lady has not sung yet.

No comments: