Monday, April 9, 2007

What are you going to do?

OK so I haven't written in forever, I know, I'm an awful person. It has been insane around here but then again, what's new? I don't have a lot of time so I'm going to do the short version. The two biggest things going on in my life right now are school work and eviction.

I have gotten a TON of school work done and as long as it isn't too conceited, I'm pretty proud of myself. I've been getting about four pages written a day. Most of the papers I have to write are 3-5 pages so that means I've written a paper a day. I'm getting through it all pretty quickly so I feel like I have a little control over it...still just as overwhelmed by the amount but not as freaked about getting it done.

Well, I don't remember if I've talked about my living situation but siffice it to say it hasn't been a desireable experience. I was thinking about moving out but my landlady took care of that for me. She wants to let her daughters friend stay in my room for the summer so I have to find somewhere else to live. Maybe this is why my school work is no longer overwhelming because I'm so unexplainably overwhelmed about this. So now I'm trying to find somewhere to live by May 1. I am SOOOOOO angry I don't even know what to do with myself. So now I'm trying to pack and do schoolwork all at the same time...how mcuh fun is that? So I guess Brian is going to help me pack the next couple weekends and we'll see from there. Worst comes to worst, I'll put my stuff in storage and live here and there for the next little while. I looked at a place this weekend but it gave me the creeps so I'm thinking it isn't a good idea. I don't know what to do. I need to stop writing/thinking about it, my blood pressure is rising...

No comments: