Thursday, April 12, 2007

Recovering...

OK so I'm recovering from my mini breakdown last night. I decided that it isn't such a bad thing that I want my dog to keep me company...that's what dogs are for right? It isn't like she is or will be neglected, she's probably going to be the most spoiled dog on the block. There is going to be a little bit of pain in the butt left as far as packing but most everything else is done except stuff I will need. I'm going to visit a place tonight which hopefully will be my saving grace but otherwise I think I'll probably move into Brian's for a while with my own bed. My Dr is recommending that I not be by myself for the next little while. I think I just feel guilty. I was raised that that was wrong. God forbid someone at the seminary find out what I'm doing but these are extenuating circumstances and it is totally innocent. I feel like I need it validated but this is my choice right? I mean God moved me away from all my family to be with Brian and now I'm supposed to have a chaperone but I don't see people lining up so therefore God has left me with Brian. I'll have my own room and it won't be "living" with Brian...I guess that's an issue to deal with after I visit the place tonight.

So anyway, that leaves school work. In reality I'm doing pretty well in school work when you take everything into consideration I'm just really behind what I put on my calendar that I'd have done by now. 15 pages behind in fact. My term paper that's going to finish my first Bible class that I can't wait to get rid of. It's a church history class....SOOOO BORING! The guy teaching it is completely monotonous and the class does not interest me at all. It's not even about biblical characters, so I'm that much more motivated to get this paper done but I have to have 15 sources and its going to be A LOT of work and I haven't been able to get into it yet. But when it comes down to it, no, I'm not on schedule for school work but I'm more or less packed which I did in two days and then needed a day to recuperate...OH NO! I mean how did I think I was going to get the paper done that quickly anyway with two nine month olds needing attention. Oh well...I'm not dead and I'm not living on the street.

No comments: