Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'M MOVED!!!!










OK so I can't describe tiredness at the mooment but work with me. I'm SOOOO excited to be liveing here. Things are going my way. I'm going to be short...I want to go to bed but...the basics I'm moved in but I'm staying with the girlies for the week until I'm allowed officially in to the new apartment. Things aren't working exactly as planed but what does? So I have pics that I will give up but then I'm crashing....see you next spring...















I think that beds may find sheets a lot faster at my house if sheets could put themselves there.






You should notice here that there are bookshelves that have nothing on them. They beg out to me everytime I walk in....PLEASE PLEASE DON'TLEAVE US EMPTY, WE'LL HELP WITH THE CLEANUP.

ok blogger doesn't want me to flip the pic at all but you get the idea of chaos right?

I found literally passed out and couldin't help much in the move but as you can see we have all survived and BOOT CAMP STARTS TOMORROW.....WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

No comments: