Thursday, April 19, 2007

Update...

I've been really busy trying to get this move organized. I haven't really gotten any school work done but I've organized packed and re-packed so that my conditions are actually liveable. I have the after pics but the before pics have been lost in the land with the socks that miraculously disappear out of the dryer.



look past the unmade bed that doesn't even have sheets.



notice how I've used bookshelves to maximize floor space




notice how there is an actual walk way ALL THE WAY to the door
I understand that you have to have seen the before pis to fully appreciate how utterly amazing these pics are but I literally COULD NOT leave this room without crawling over furniture as I was scared to crawl over something breakable in the middle of the floor.
I plan for this all to leave and move to a new location of chaos of which I will provide before and after pics that I will be sure do not disappear to sock land but that all will happen Sat with my wonderful boyfriend, boss and brother....I'm loving it aren't you? You are riveted, begging me to provide pics, screaming at the top of your lungs for my next post. I know, I know, donations are welcome.

No comments: