Saturday, April 5, 2008

Stressed

OK so I really am having a hard time digesting things that I'm dealing with in my internship. I guess part of it is that in the scheme of things the issues I'm dealing with are absolutely no big deal but they are still just tearing me apart inside. I come home completely drained everyday and then I spend the whole weekend trying to recover from the week and build myself up to be drained the next. I am looking for ways to first, not be so drained to begin with and secondly ways to recover from the week other than emotional eating and drinking;) I love going to get my nails done, wandering through TJMaxx or Target, sitting in a coffee shop drinking expensive lattes and things like that. The problem is that I'm doing my internship for free and all those things require money. I can do them on occasion but not as often as I need to recuperate. I joined the gym which has helped a little but I'm so tired and drained by the end of the day that getting there is borderline impossible. I tried going in the morning but I need every minute of sleep I can get to feel rested to begin with. I guess it is really something that I just need to sit down and seriously think about.

No comments: