Sunday, April 20, 2008

गेत्तिंग तेरे...

OK, so seriously. If anyone knows how to fix the title please leave a comment!

Things are still stressing me out compeletely, more now than last time I posted but I know that it is because it is the end of the semester. This is just how the last of the semester feels.

Other than that I'm in a pretty good place. I'm housesitting so I have a whole house to myself other than the two cutest most needy puppies ever, I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I do still have a couple cases that are grating on me but otherwise I have settled into a good place with cases too. I wish I could post more about my cases, vent more about them you know? Legally I would never get my liscence if I did that but it is so hard starting out and not being able to vent to anyone about it. My cases aren't that bad really. It is just that I am new with these things and I can't process this as well as the next person with 20 years of experience. Experience is what I need and experience takes time.

No comments: