Friday, April 18, 2008

टेक करे ऑफ़ यौर्सेल्फ़ मन!!!

ok well I posted once or twice without the foreign text, not sure how but I did it.

I am so totally burnt out I can't even begin to tell you. My advisor told me to start 'carving out time for myself' because I'm just so drained at the end of the week. So I have cut out Starbucks since it doesn't really fit into Weight Watchers. Well recently the weather has been so beautiful and I've been spending a lot of time between appointments on a bench or sitting in my car with all the windows down craving an iced Starbucks. So the other day I decided my way of taking care of myself was to get an iced Starbucks. I ran into my advisor inside and bragged that I was following his advise only to come outside to a parking ticket. So he comes out, sees me in a sobbing mess holding a parking ticket and creams across the parking lot "GOD DAMNIT CAN I NOT EVEN GET A FUCKING CUP OF COFFEE???!!!!??" Now I'm not really into swearing and I've never heard him swear either but man at that point I was crying cause I was laughing so hard!

It's just that I'm doing so much and I think I spend more time worrying, doing, talking, researching for my clients. No one else in the office is there for a full work day on a Sat so WHY AM I??? I'm not just doing 40 hrs a week. I'm doing school and work and working in any other paid hours I possibly can. Right now I'm dog sitting which is fine and I enjoy but it is so out of the way and she is supposed to be let out every three hours which doesn't really fit in my schedule but I REALLY need them money so I can't turn it down but it is just one more thing. I know things are going to get better and maybe next week I'll realize that 90% of this was PMS but right now it feels like I'll never make it to the end of the semester. I know I will, I always feel like this at the end but somehow even though it still upsets me.

No comments: