Wednesday, May 2, 2007

NEXT problem...internship

I know I'm still a terrible person, I promised pics and haven't posted them yet. I'm DYING to get this paper done. I really hate this class I'm working on right now and Im a little overwhelmed about getting back into school. I missed the internship deadline so now Im on my own. (Don't think abotu that now).

What I am thinking about is Kere. She started crawling the other day and just seems so HUGE. I look at her and still see the six week old I started with and wonder how the hell she's crawling. Quinn is still Quinn, talking all the time and totally happy with where she is, not needing to push herself. I'm sure she could crawl in a heartbeat if she really wanted to but she has no motivation...so cute. It's almost like having a baby and a toddler at the same time. Kere gets so frustrated and wants to go go go and Quinn has this look on her face like life is just too quick for her, she's just fine sitting thank you;)

Seeing as how they are totally passed out right now seeing as how I kept them up like 45 minutes after they wanted to go down I should take the opportunity to work on my paper. Grad school sucks, that's all I have to say.

No comments: