Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I am on a role!!!!...

I've gotten SO much school work done it isn't even funny. I should have all the classwork done by tomorrow and take the final on Tuesday hopefully. I'll have another class done and a third class started before the end of the month. I feel like a train. I go chug.............chug................chug when I get started but once I get started unless I hit a big bump or have to make a stop I'm going chugchugchugchug. I'm proud of myself too;)

K and Q are growing up so fast! Yesterday I walked into another room where I could still see K in her highchair...she put on this huge grin and waved at me. It was enough to make me teary-eyed. They are so huge. Gone are the days Icould fit both of them quite comfortably in one arm, these days I see little people who change and learn new things everyday. Who see me walk through the door and have huge smiles. They are more and more independant everyday, giving me time to do work, yes, but also not as cuddly. K has been waving for a little while now but just when prompted. This time she knew what she was doing. She knew she was saying hi. She is going to be telling me "NO" any day now it feels like.

I gave them some shredded cheese while I was making their lunch, I put a little pile on the tray in front of them. I would step over and put a little pinch in their mouths in between tasks. Q decided I wasn't putting it into her mouth fast enough and they can't really get something that small in their mouths yet. She was screaming eh eh eh, trying to get me to come over to her. I said "Hold on Q I'll be right there". She looked at me, looked at the cheese, looked at me again and stuck her face in the cheese, licking it off the tray. I almost peed my pants, even better, she came back up and had cheese caked from her eyebrows to her chin, at this point I was in tears and they were both looking at me like I was on crack. By the time we were done with cheese I was cleaning it off the rafters but it was worth every second. I couldn't love these girls much more if they were my own.

No comments: