Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Update

Well, I guess I wasn't being especially reactionary earlier because I just got home from the ER for tacacardia and an INR that was WAAAAAAAY too low. I can't even begin to express the frustration I feel right now. They didn't do anything for me. They gave me a shot of Lovenox (yes that's the medication that caused internal bleeding last time I took it.) Then they told me to follow up with my dr in the morning. Coincidentally my dr is currently out sick. WHAT'S A GIRL GOT TO DO?!?!?!?!?! All I want is answers. Is that really too much to ask? I don't know what to do. At this point I don't care what they say as long as I can live with answers instead of uncertainty. If I knew I could walk around the block, feel a few heart twinges and OMG, SURVIVE then maybe things would be a little better but I guess the grass is always greener. Then I would start complaining that I was sick to begin with. This sucks and that is really all I have to say.



BTW, yes I know that broncitis is not contagious but she had to have some sort of grody something that started the infection and I don't want cooties.



On a positive note, I got to spend the morning with my mom at work. I love that my mom is in town although I hate the reason my mom is in town and I have a wonderful job. I take care of twin girls. They are eight months old now but when I started they were only six weeks old. It was so much fun to watch them with my mom this morning. They are such good babies. Going to work just brightens my day and although I come home from work totally worn out, smelling like I swam in spit up, it is totally worth it to see the smile on their faces when I walk in the room. I've had to cut down my hours and I hate it because I miss them so much it aches that I don't see them as often as I'd like. It is so much fun to watch how they grow and how each day there is something new to discover with them. I wouldn't trade my job for the world which I guess is a lot of the reason that I haven't just packed up and moved back south to live with my parents. I have girls there too that I took care of but I'm more attatched to these girls to be compltely honest.

Do you think that if I kept a Dr hostage someone would sit down and try to give me some answers? Think I should try it? Anybody have a gun;)

No comments: