Wednesday, February 28, 2007

And the Stress Continues...

As I've mentioned I'm wearing a heart monitor. Today wasn't such a great day for the heart monitor. The way it works is that the monitor records "episodes" and I call and play them back for a doctor. Well I just called and played it all back and and was told I'm tacacardic which means the my heart is beating too fast and is irregular. So now I have to stay in bed until I feel better and then call it in and they'll let me know if I can get out of bed.

Part of me is thankful because at least we have now found a reason that I still feel crappy and am not recovering as would be expected but the other part of me is paniked...what does this mean? Is something wrong? Is it fixable? Does this mean more laying around cause I think if I have to lay in bed any longer I'm going to go bald from pulling my own hair out. But still another side of me says "Meagan you are SO over-reacting, get over it and move on" then the next part of it says "yeah and you thought you were WAAAY over-reacting when you went to the ER for a freaking PULMONARY EMBOLISM too, over reaction is ok at the moment!"

My next topic of complaining...I live in an efficiency apartment. Basically the bonus room with it's own entrance but my kitchen is shared with the family and my bathroom is off the family's living room. The daughter of the family has broncitis...HUH, I SOO need broncitis at the moment right? I don't have enough medical issues in my repitiore do I? BRING IT ON BRONCITIS!!! So I kinda feel like I can't go upstairs and I need to limit my trips to the bathroom in hopes of avoiding the germs, talk about cabin fever.

Well there are fifteen other things that I could complain about at the moment, its probably a good idea if I quit typing and just get over it.

No comments: